Position for Customer Service Assistant
We are recruting a full time Customer Service Assistant. The duration of the contract is initially one year, with a possibility of extension. The probation period is three months.
Customer Service Assistant
Duties will include (but are not limited to):
- working with customers's enquiries on the phone, email and online (primary duty)
delivering exams registrations
- Basic finance management/administration skils
- IT Skills: MS Office
- Excellent level of written and spoken English, Russian and Uzbek languages
- Behaviours listed in the Role Profile
- University degree
- experience of working with customers
An Application Form and Role Profile are attached to this advertisement. Shortlisting will be done against required skills, experience and qualifications listed in the Role Profile. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.
The closing date for submitting application forms is April 3, 2017. The starting date is April 24, 2017.
Positions for IELTS invigilators/supevisors
The British Council is looking for suitably qualified and experienced part-time hourly paid IELTS invigilators and supervisors to work for the British Council to deliver exams.
The main role of Invigilators and Supevisors is to ensure the conduct of exams according to the relevant UK exam board and British Council requirements.
You will administer, invigilate and supervise candidates sitting for IELTS administered by British Council Examinations, ensuring that exams are held according to the relevant British Council requirements and code of conduct.
Important attributes for invigilators and supevisors
- Excellent English skills in Listening, Reading and Speaking (minimum IELTS Band 6 or equivalent)
- Strong sense of security and responsibility
- Strong eye for detail
- Good customer care
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Ability and confidence to speak in front of a group of people
- Ability to cope with changes/difficult situations
- Willingness to speak up if you spot something wrong
You will be provided with
- A full induction and training programme
For more information look into the Role Profile
The deadline for submitting applications is March 24,2017, starting date is April 1,2017.