Examinations Services Assistant
The British Council is is recruiting a full-time Examinations Services Assistant to support the day to day delivery of examinations in Uzbekistan.
The duration of the contract is initially one year, with a possibility of extension. The probation period is three months.
Duties will include (but are not limited to)
- to support Exams Officer in pre-test, test day and post-test date activities ((primary duty)
- to provide effective customer service to exam candidates
- Basic finance management/administration skills
- IT Skills: MS Office
- Excellent level of written and spoken English, Russian and Uzbek languages
- Behaviours listed in the role profile
- University degree
You will be provided with a full induction and training programme
Please note that all successful candidates will be required to complete vetting and background checks in accordance with British Council policy. Candidates need to have the right to work in Uzbekistan.
For more information, please see role profile. Please submit completed application form with supporting documents by 10 May 2018. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. The starting date is 1 June 2018.
For any queries related to this job, please contact Exams Manager Gulnoz Nadjemidinova through email@example.com