IELTS Invigilators in Uzbekistan
The British Council is looking for suitably qualified and experienced part-time hourly paid IELTS invigilators and supervisors to work for the British Council to deliver exams.
The main role of Invigilators is to ensure the conduct of exams according to the relevant UK exam board and British Council requirements.
You will administer, invigilate and supervise candidates sitting for IELTS administered by British Council Examinations, ensuring that exams are held according to the relevant British Council requirements and code of conduct.
Important attributes for invigilators
- Excellent English skills in Listening, Reading and Speaking (minimum IELTS Band 6 or equivalent)
- Strong sense of security and responsibility
- Strong eye for detail
- Good customer care
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Ability and confidence to speak in front of a group of people
- Ability to cope with changes/difficult situations
- Willingness to speak up if you spot something wrong
You will be provided with a full induction and training programme
Please note that all successful candidates will be required to complete vetting and background checks in accordance with British Council policy. Candidates need to have the right to work in Uzbekistan.
Closing date for applications is 12 March 2018
IELTS Speaking Examiners in Uzbekistan
The British Council Uzbekistan wishes to recruit IELTS Speaking Examiners in Uzbekistan.
This post offers an excellent opportunity to gain work experience in Uzbekistan and to be part of the worldwide British Council network, enhancing skills and expertise in language assessment, and potentially into other areas such as teacher training and development and materials development.
Accountabilities, Responsibilities and Main Duties:
The post holder will be responsible for delivery of IELTS speaking interviews and second marking where necessary. The post will work closely with the IELTS team and will report directly to IELTS administrator.
- Examiners are required to maintain certification and active examiner status in the Speaking module for the duration of the contact.
- The British Council cannot guarantee that the visa will be provided to the applicant
For more information, please see Role profile. Please submit completed application form with supporting documents by 28 February 2018. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For any queries related to this job, please contact Exams Manager Gulnoz Nadjemidinova through firstname.lastname@example.org