British Council Uzbekistan and Management Development Institute of Singapore in Tashkent (MDIST) have signed the Memorandum of Understanding and within this agreement, we arrange the special IELTS session only for MDIS applicants on 30 June 2018.
Come to MDIST Open Doors Event on 28 April 2018 if you:
- want to study in MDIS and need the information about the entry requirements
- need help with the registration for IELTS
- want to participate in free presentations about IELTS by British Council experts.
During the event, you will be able to ask all your questions about IELTS at our information desk and at the presentations which will be conducted from 13.00 to 15.00 and from 14.00 till 16.00.
Those applicants, who do not have an IELTS certificate, can take the IELTS test with the British Council on 30 June 2018. By registering for this test session candidates agree that their IELTS results (received at the session of 30 June 2018) and all the test related details will be sent to the MDIS for enrolment consideration purposes. IELTS certificate will also be sent to candidates’ address. To register for this IELTS test session please click here (the deadline for registration and payment for your test is 10 June 2018).
When you register for the IELTS test with the British Council, you will receive an email confirming your registration and your IELTS reference number. Please do not forget to indicate your IELTS reference number when filling in the admission application form to MDIST.
Get ready for your IELTS test with the British Council
To support MDIS applicants this year, the British Council offers you a unique training opportunity which will:
- help you become more confident about your IELTS test
- have better understanding of the test day processes and expected behaviour during the test
- open the floor for you to ask questions you wanted to ask the British Council about IELTS
- equip you with strategies and tips for IELTS as an asset to your skills and knowledge during the test
Please see the training opportunities schedule attached here.
You will be able to sign up for these training opportunities after you register with MDIS and pay for your IELTS test.
To register for your IELTS test session on 30 June 2018, please click here.
To pay for your IELTS please follow the British Council guidelines on payment here.