Aptis for Teachers is a variant of Aptis which is designed specifically for the education sector – the test content is relevant to your experience, allowing you to show your best performance and focus on the actual language during the test.
- The test is quick, convenient and affordable – take all parts on the same day and preview your results after 48 hours.
- There are reliable and accurate results – the speaking and writing parts are marked by our trained examiners. Reading, listening, grammar and vocabulary are marked automatically within the system.
- It does not require special preparation, just familiarisation with the test format – Aptis is a language proficiency test that provides a reliable indication of your actual level of English mapped to the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR).
- The test is officially recognised as a valid proof of English proficiency of English, which means teachers who pass the Aptis for Teachers test with ‘C’ level according to the CEFR scale are entitled to receive an allowance on their monthly salary.
Test format and timings
You will take your test on a computer at one of our official test centres. Aptis for Teachers consists of the following components, which you will all take on the same day:
- Grammar and Vocabulary – 25 minutes
- Speaking – 12 minutes
- Writing – 50 minutes
- Listening – 40 minutes
- Reading – 35 minutes
Upcoming test dates and locations
1, 2, 3, 8, 9, 10, 15, 16, 17, 22, 23, 24 February
1, 2, 3, 9, 10, 15, 16, 24, 29, 30, 31 March
5, 6, 7, 12, 13, 14, 19, 20, 21, 26, 27, 28 April
3, 4, 5, 10, 11, 12, 17, 18, 19, 24, 25, 26 May
4, 5 February
4, 18 February
4, 18 March
How to register for the test
For individual test takers:
If you are planning to take Aptis for Teachers, you can register and take your test with our partners, the Knowledge and Skills Assessment Centre. Click here to register. You will be required to create an account.
If you want to arrange Aptis for Teachers test for your employees or students (20 test takers minimum), please send us an email with details to email@example.com We will get back to you to discuss arrangements.
The fee is 750,000 soums. Payments are processed through our partner registration platform.
You will be able to preview your results after 48 hours at https://cabinet.assessment.uz and will receive your certificate within 5-7 working days.
The speaking and writing parts are marked by our trained examiners. Reading, listening, grammar and vocabulary are marked automatically within the system. The results are mapped to the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR) .
Recognition and local incentives
If you have passed the Aptis for Teachers test with a ‘C’ level according to the CEFR scale, you are entitled to an allowance on top of your monthly salary (Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan # 5117 dated 19.05.2021).
Aptis for Teachers is an officially recognised and acknowledged qualification by the Agency for Promoting Foreign languages learning and State Inspectorate for Supervision of Quality in Education under the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan. (Decree # 3318 dated 07.09.2021).