The British Council in Uzbekistan offers IELTS Academic, General Training and UK visas and immigration (UKVI) tests.
You can book your IELTS test with us online to sit for IELTS test in any of eight locations across Uzbekistan: in Tashkent, Andijan, Namangan, Fergana, Samarkand, Bukhara, Karshi and Urgench, with up to eight test dates per month.. When you book with us, you can be certain that you will be taking your test at an official IELTS test centre.
Tests we offer
|IELTS Academic and General Training - paper-based test (for tests until 04.04.2020, this price is valid till 31 March 2020)||1,562,400 UZS||Book now
|IELTS Academic and General Training - paper-based and computer-delivered test (for tests from 04.04.2020 onwards)||1,636,800 UZS||Book now|
|IELTS Academic and General Training - computer-delivered test (for tests until 04.04.2020, this price is valid till 31 March 2020)||1,562,400 UZS||Book now|
|IELTS for UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI)
(Academic and General Training)
|200 GBP||Book now
|IELTS Life Skills (A1, A2 and B1)||150 GBP||Book now|
To book your test you will need to:
- Include your correct email address to enable you to receive key information about your test.
- Upload a clear copy of a valid ID (passport or national ID card). Children under 18 also need to provide written consent by a parent or guardian. Please note IELTS is not recommended for children under 16.
- Download and read the Information for Candidates, as this contains important information about the test format, questions and results.
- Pay for your test either through our online registration system or via bank transfer. For bank transfers, please mention IELTS/family name/city/test date in the Reference section of your payment. For offline registration and payment, please send us your registration documents along with the receipt.
Payment can be made through any bank in the Republic of Uzbekistan to the following bank details:
Account name: The British Council Office
Bank name: KDB Bank Uzbekistan, Yunusobod branch
Account number: 20296000204844754001
We accept payments into our bank account from the following:
- Direct debit from your bank
- Cash (at the cash desk of a bank)
To make any of the above payments you must quote your registration Reference Number in all reference fields of the receipt. Your reference number is a 15 digit number that starts with UZ, you will get in your "IELTS Application Summary" - an automated message which will be send to you once you register on our website.
You can also make a payment to our USD account if you are paying by your Visa or MasterCard card or from any overseas accounts:
KDB Uzbekistan CJSC Yunus Abad branch
The British Council Office
Account 2029 6840 0048 4475 4001
Bank code 00831
SWIFT code KODBUZ22
Payment should be made within 24 (twenty four) hours after your registration. Failure to quote your registration reference number may delay your application process; this may lead to a change from your preferred test date or cancellation of your registration.
Please keep receipt for your future reference, you don't need to send it to us. If you haven't uploaded your passport copy please send it to email@example.com.
Online payment is made in pounds sterling directly at the time of registration. We accept international bank cards VISA and MasterCard, issued by foreign banks.
Please contact us for more information.
If you wish to make payment through our Bank (Yunusabad branch of JSC KDB Bank Uzbekistan, Minor 77, Tashkent, tel .: 78 1206141), please follow the instructions below:
Yunusabad branch of JSC "KDB Bank Uzbekistan" accepts payment in cash from 09.30 to 16.00 (lunchtime from 14.00 to 15.00). When paying, you must have the original passport with you.
When paying by UZS debit cards:
Yunusabad branch of JSC "KDB Bank Uzbekistan" accepts payment through UZS debit cards from 09.30 to 16.00 (lunch break from 14.00 to 15.00). When paying, you must have the original passport with you.
When paying for another person, you must have the original of the payer's passport. In this case, the payer must be the owner of a debit card.
When paying at the end of the month
On the penultimate business day of the month, the Bank accepts payments through UZS DUET cards until 13.00. The bank does not accept payments via UZS cards DUET on the last business day of the month. Please note that the Bank may not be able to accept payments in cash and via UZS debit cards on the first business day of the month if the last day of the previous month was a working day.
If you have any questions, please contact us for more information.
In the receipt, please write the following: [IELTS / surname / city / date of the test].
Once your booking is complete, you will receive the following emails:
- Registration confirmation, along with your test venue (address) and the test start time.
- Speaking test confirmation. Please note: the Speaking test can either be scheduled on the same date as the rest of your test, or within a 7-day window before or after the rest of your test.
- Road to IELTS access code, that will allow you to make unlimited use of our free online preparation resources to get ready for your IELTS test.
- IELTS Reference Number, that will give you access to the Test Taker Portal.