Benefits of taking IELTS with the British Council!
By taking IELTS with us you can expect the following benefits from us:
- an opportunity of taking a test in any of eight cities across Uzbekistan: Tashkent, Andijan, Namangan, Fergana, Samarkand, Bukhara, Karshi and Urgench.
- an opportunity to sit for a test four times a month
- easy online booking
- the same high standards wherever you take your test
- friendly, helpful and highly professional staff
- free first class online preparation courses including unlimited access to Road to IELTS’s Last Minute course and free practice tests online at Take IELTS website.
- expert advice on how to prepare and register for IELTS with one of our partners in eight cities
- online results preview available 13 days after your test
- Five extra Test Report Forms (TRF) free
- a fee of 1,218,000 soum for any date in 2018 or 2019 in any eight cities in Uzbekistan
More details about our benefits you can find here. Get registered on time!
Choose your IELTS test date and location
We offer a range of convenient IELTS test dates in eight locations across Uzbekistan: in Tashkent, Andijan, Namangan, Fergana, Samarkand, Bukhara, Karshi and Urgench.
We recommend that you book your place before the registration deadline. The tables below show the upcoming test dates in all cities and the registration deadline.
IELTS Test fee
The fee for an IELTS (Academic / General training) test is 1,218,000 UZS.
IELTS for UKVI and IELTS Life Skills fees
The fee for IELTS for UKVI and IELTS Life Skills is accepted in GBP.
-IELTS for UKVI (Academic / General training) 200 GBP.
-IELTS Life Skills A2 150 GBP.
-IELTS Life Skills A1 150 GBP.
-IELTS Life Skills B1 150 GBP.
If you are applying for a visa to emigrate to the UK then you may need to apply for the IELTS for UKVI test.
Choose your IELTS test date
The tables below show the available upcoming written test dates for IELTS Academic and General Training only (not for UKVI) in all test locations. You will receive an email with full test details (timetable, venue information) approximately five days before the test.