Going Global is a conference for leaders in international education to debate the future of further and higher education
- Providing a unique platform for knowledge sharing.
- Connecting local, national, regional and global agendas.
- Providing a global network for policy makers and practitioners working in the field of international education.
- Supporting evidence led policy decisions deriving from research and regional policy dialogues.
- Supporting global thought leadership.
Going Global 2020: Social Distancing Edition
Due to the ongoing situation with Covid-19, the British Council made the difficult decision to cancel this year’s Going Global conference which was due to take place on 29 – 30 June in London.
In the absence of a conference this year, we are sharing a limited amount of digital content throughout June and July which explores the theme 'Global learners, global innovation'. This will include live virtual events, blog posts and posters.
We understand how important and impactful a face-to-face conference is for higher education leaders for connecting with their peers and sharing the latest ideas and innovations in the sector. However we want to continue the conversation around international higher education, especially at such a crucial time for the sector.
How can you get involved?
- Be the first to hear about all our planned activities by signing-up to the Going Global newsletter and following us on Twitter
- Watch the recorded sessions of all the live events which took place in June
- Engage with us on social media by using the following hashtags: #GoingGlobal2020, #WeBelieveInEducation, and #CultureConnectsUs
- Discover new sector insights by visiting our posters page and reading our blog posts